“Could It Really Be Possible…”
WARNING: Do Not Post About Another Product or Write Another Review Until You’ve Installed This Profit Boosting WordPress Plugin
Elephant is still in the room!
This isn’t like my usual products because with this one there is a giant elephant in the room which we need to address right off the bat.
OK. Spoiler Alert!!! Follow the arrow to spot the elephant.
What I am about to reveal to you is a little “grey hat” so if that kinda thing upsets or offends you – do not read further, do not post on this thread, do not pass go – just move along and let me talk to the Warriors that are interested in making sure they don’t get screwed out of commissions.
I’m not interested in whiners and pikers picking holes in what’s considered right and wrong. The fact is this plugin can be used in a very naughty way, but that’s not why I’m offering it.
If you take the time to check the terms and conditions of the affiliate programs you promote you can make sure you don’t use it on any that prohibit this method and you can use it 100% legitimately.
But some will still shout “ohh that’s grey hat”.
That’s because it touches on a trick that has previously been used in a totally illegal and unethical way. But this goes a long way to legitimizing it.
But no matter how you dress it up, it is not black and white, it is a matter of opinion and opinions are like butt holes. Everyone has one and most of them stink.
But while all the whiners are debating endlessly about what shade of grey they think it is, myself and a few others are quietly using this on our wordpress sites and it’s making sure we get paid for the work we put in promoting affiliate products.
By now the whiners, self appointed forum police and pikers should have stopped reading and gone off to look at some new fancy video gizmo or something.
So now let’s look at what the heck this does…
If you’d like to stop missing out on affiliate commissions when you write about a product on your WordPress site, get paid even if they only read your article, but fail to click your actual affiliate link and be able to use plain links in your blog post but still pick up the commissions then this might be the most important forum post you’ll ever read.
The Affiliate Advantage is a simple but powerful WordPress plugin that helps make sure you get the commissions you deserve and not only the ones where the reader clicks the right link.
If you write reviews but the prospect doesn’t click your link, they just read the review, decide to buy and then go open the site with the plain link… why should you miss out? You did the work, you helped them make the decision to buy – you should be paid.
GET Affiliate Advantage DOWNLOAD
What if you write a blog post that discusses the merits of two or three competing products.
Your reader decides to check one of them out. They click your affiliate link and go read about “Product A”, but they decide it’s too expensive. So they decide to go check out “Product B” but they don’t navigate back to your site and click your link… instead they “google” it and go direct to the sales site and buy.
And you don’t get one thin cent.
Hardly fair is it?
Here’s a brief overview of what you get when you order today…
- This plugin sets your affiliate tracking cookie for the product they are reading about when they read your post. This means if they don’t click your affiliate link and go direct to the product site -you still get the commission.
- You don’t have to have obvious affiliate links in your post. People are more trusting of plain links, and that is exactly what they’ll be clicking on – because the plugin has made sure they are cookied for you.
- You can set cookies for multiple products in one post. This means if you write a review that compares three products, they click on your affiliate link for one but are then put off by the price, if they then go back to Google and search and go directly to one of the other products you compared… you still get paid!
- Easy to configure and no short codes needed! This means there is nothing to remember and nothing to go wrong. Just go to the settings menu, enter your affiliate link and select the post from a drop down menu.
- Links easily edited or removed. If an affiliate program changes you will only have to change the link one time in the admin screen no matter how many times the link appeared in the original post.
There is a lot of confusion with WordPress plugins, especially as many are outsourced to the cheapest bidder (what a terrible idea) so I want to give you 3 criteria or elements you absolutely, positively must have in any solution you obtain:
1) It must be easy to install and configure and not require you to edit every blog post you’ve already made.
2) It must work with the latest version of WordPress! So many plugins are left outdated, but this one isn’t. Fully tested with the current latest version and updated whenever necessary.
3) It must have a flexible license that allows you to install it on as many sites as you own. You don’t want to have to pay a license fee every time you create a new blog.YOU GET MORE THAN TEN TIMES YOUR MONEY’S WORTH!
This plugin makes sure you get correctly credited for affiliate sales that were made as a result of someone reading what you wrote about it.
Often someone is already to buy when they seek out reviews and opinions about the product. Isn’t it fair that if they read your review and decide to buy and then go back to the site through a direct link or a web search that you should get paid?
Of course it is and with this plugin you will!
Depending on what you promote this plugin will pay for itself the very first time it bags you a commission you would not have otherwise had.Despite my full disclosure at the start of this post, it is still necessary to point out a few technicalities and give some legal disclaimers…
This works with any affiliate program that uses tracking cookies (like Clickbank, Zaxaa, etc). But you should always check the affiliate terms of service for the platform you use before adding its links into the Affiliate Advantage plugin.
For example, while this plugin would work “in theory” with Warrior Plus affiliate links, their terms and conditions specify “As an Affiliate you will not attempt to set any cookies, web beacons, or clear gifs through the WarriorPlus system on your own website, or any other website, via iframes, or in any way outside of the normal process used by WarriorPlus;” and so you would be breaking the affiliate agreement if you used this method with their links.
The good news is most of the terms and conditions we’ve checked do not prevent you using this method, but for legal reasons we must state that you are responsible for doing your own due diligence and checking the terms and conditions for the platforms you choose to use. We have no control over changes those platforms may make to those terms and conditions in the future.
In short I am not your mum, I’m not going to wipe your nose and clean under your bed and I can only urge you to follow the terms and conditions of the affiliate platforms.Why Pay More for Less?
Other products on the market cost hundreds of dollars and only work with one or two networks (there’s a plugin that just does clickbank for example). This will do just about any and doesn’t cost anywhere close to what they demand.
This works with existing blogs as well as new ones and you won’t need to rewrite any content! Just pop the affiliate link in the settings and select the post it applies to. Job done!
You get instant access to this powerful plugin (even if it’s 2am).
You will taken to the download page the moment you complete payment and there’s no screwing around.
And I’m not doing any of those awful bait and switch games that so many sellers seem to do these days. I’m not selling you a basic version and stinging you for a pro upgrade after your payment has been made.
You get the ONLY version of this there is with an UNLIMITED site license (sites that you own), or you can choose the developer license if you build sites for clients or for flipping.
You get all this for just…